Thursday, August 14, 2014

Tasty (AND HEALTHY) Peanut Butter Cookies!

Hey guys! Recently I have been eating very healthy, so I've had to find ways to making healthy food fun and tasty. Thus, I needed a way to cheat around eating cookies because I cannot resist cookies. So when my friend (who's vegan) gave me this recipe for healthy cookies, I knew that these would be really good. Without further ado, I give you my healthy peanut butter cookie recipe!
 
 

What you need:
1 cup of dry oats
1/3 cup of honey
1/2 cup of peanut butter
1/2 cup of ground flaxseed
1 tsp. vanilla
1/4- 1/2 cup of coconut
 
In a bowl, mix all of these ingredients together. Then, roll them into small balls. Refrigerate for about 30 minute and enjoy!!
 
I hope you love this recipe as much as I do; not only are they healthy but they are vegan and extremely easy to make. Tell me down below what you guys think and I'll see you next week!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment