Monday, June 30, 2014

Favorites of the Week

Hey guys happy Monday! This weekend I went on a Pinterest/ Youtube marathon and spent no joke 3 hours on them each and I LOVE so many of the things that I found. As I was doing this, I thought to myself "hmm I really need to share these things" and I decided every week (Sunday or Monday) I would share with you my favorites of the week. It may be a song, quote, outfit, product, or pretty much whatever else my mind decides it wants to rant on about this week.

So the first thing that made my list was Ed Sheeran. Okay, so Ed Sheeran put out a lot of his new songs on YouTube and let me say, they are really impressive. Not only does Ed Sheeran have a gorgeous voice, but his songs are very different from the other artists out there. That's why one of his new songs, "Don't" is one of my favorites for the week. I'll put a link to it below, but I literally cannot stop playing it, it is so catchy and I'm sure it's going to be a huge new hit.

The second thing that made my favorites of the week is a quote from Marylin Monroe.

Marylin Monroe's quote is perfect; nobody's perfect and it is the imperfections that make us so unique. This quote is really motivational and positive and I think we forget from time to time to just be ourselves. That's why this is my second favorite of the week.

My final favorite comes from Pinterest. I personally am a huge fan of travelling, and recently my Aunt went to Bruxelles, Hungary. At first I had no clue that there was a place called Bruxelles or that it even existed. I decided to check out some pictures of it, and it is stunning. I personally love old fashioned buildings, and Bruxelles is literally full of these beautiful churches and buildings.

It literally looks like it was taken from a fairytale; it looks so charming and it is now on my bucket list of places I want to go.

That is all I have for you guys! Make sure you subscribe to me and follow me on Bloglovin. Comment down below what you recommend for me to check out. It can be literally anything, and who knows, it may pop up in my next week's favorites!

Ed Sheeran "Don't" Link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TqGEbROFd4

No comments:

Post a Comment