Wednesday, July 30, 2014

My Trip to Ocean City, Maryland

Hey guys! I have been VERY busy lately because I have spent the week at the beach in Ocean City, Maryland. Personally, Ocean City is one of my favorite places of all time, mostly because of the gorgeous beaches, lively boardwalk, and delicious food. So, without further ado, here is a quick snapshot of what my week in Ocean City was like.







One of the first things that my family and I tend to do when we visit Ocean City is walk the boardwalk. The boardwalk is basically over two miles of shops to one side, and the beach to the other. You can do anything from shopping to eating out while overlooking the beautiful ocean and people watching. One of my favorite things about the boardwalk is that there are bright, colorful kites that took up a section of the beach. They were so gorgeous to see walking the boardwalk.




After our little adventure on the boardwalk, we decided to venture into the pier. The pier has a carnival- like feel; from the classic ferris wheel and carnival games to roller coasters and a huge attraction that shoots you up into the air, the pier is great for everyone of all ages.




The next day, I decided to try my hand at paddle boarding. At first, I believed that it would be a piece of cake and I would get it down right away. Let me tell you, that definitely did not happen. At first, I couldn't even stand up so I sat on my knees for a good half hour paddling. When I tried to stand up, literally 30 seconds later I lost my balance and belly flopped into the water. However, once I got back up, I slowly started to get the hang of it.




One of the last things that I did with my family was to go out to eat at a restaurant called "The Shark". It was a very charming little place that had a complete view of the bay. Better yet, the food was literally the BEST food that I have ever eaten in my entire life (I couldn't get a picture of my food that I got because it was too dark, but I got monkfish which was absolutely delicious). It was by far the best way to end this adventure.

That's all I have for you guys for today! Make sure you subscribe/ comment down below if you have been to Ocean City, Maryland and what your favorite memory their I'd love to hear it. See you guys soon!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a lot of fun! :P

    xoxo,
    Maggie S.
    http://clothestomidnight.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maggie and yeah it was! By the way I love your blog!(:

      Delete