Monday, July 14, 2014

Favorites of the week

Hey guys! I know that I haven't done this in almost three weeks, so I have a TON to talk about. If you aren't familiar with my weekly posts, I pretty much talk about my top 3 favorite things of the week. It can be anything from a product to a song. I hope you guys enjoy!






The first favorite that I want to talk about is John Legend's latest release of "You and I". I came across one of his interviews with Kathy Lee and Hoda on the Today show (who I absolutely looovvee watching). He was talking about the debut of the music video for this song, so I was very curious and decided to check it out. Not only do I like the song, but the music video is also very powerful too. John Legend tells a story, and he portrays it through how we look at ourselves through a mirror, but the overall message that I got out of it is that every single one of us is beautiful, no matter who we are or what he have experienced. I think this is a very beautiful song, music video, and message that John Legend has created. You can listen and watch his music video here.




The second thing that I want to talk about is a YouTube channel that I have recently discovered. The channel is called mylifeaseva and this has quickly become one of my favorite channels of all time. Her videos vary from fashion, to makeup, to lifestyle videos, but her personality is pretty much what drew me to this channel. Usually, most YouTubers do not really tend to have very much of a personality at all. However, Eva makes her videos very funny yet entertaining and informational. If you want to watch some of her videos, you can click here to her YouTube channel. I definitely recommend you check out her videos!




Finally, the last thing that I want to talk about is a product that I have been obsessing over since my trip to Ocean City. I'm sure a lot of you have heard of them before, but Alex and Ani are a jewelry brand that have some of the most adorable bracelets. Not only are their bracelets so cute, but they all have a meaning behind them. For example, when I went to Ocean City, I got the Tree of Life, and it stands for nature and growth. There are hundreds of different bracelets with hundreds of different meanings that you can choose from, so you are sure to find one that fits you perfectly. You can find Alex and Ani products at a lot of jewelry stores or you can go to their website here.

That's all I have for you guys! Make sure you subscribe to my blog via email or bloglovin! Leave a comment down below what your favorite of the week is and make sure you subscribe to my YouTube channel. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment