Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Update: I got a Twitter!


Hey everyone! This past month I have gotten a ton of support for starting my new blog. And I would like to thank all of you for following me and reading my blog posts and watching my videos. You guys are the best! It means so much to me to see someone following me or commenting. It always makes my day:)

But here is a quick update that I thought that I might throw out to you all; I have been updating and reconstructing my blog A LOT. Don't be surprised if one day in looks really weird one second and looks completely different the next. It probably is going to be under "construction" for the next week or two as a heads up.

I also want to mention to you all that you can now follow me on Instagram and Twitter! I would love for you guys to follow me on these sites. If you guys want me to follow you I'd be more than happy to! Just give me a message on Twitter, email, comment down below, or pretty much whatever way you want to. Just give me a heads up and I definitely will!

As a side note here I also now have a Pinterest and Google+ account, so you can also follow me on those too. I don't really use Google+ very often but hey if you like it more than Twitter or Instagram, do whatever floats your boat.

If you want to follow me on any of these sites click the links are on the top right of my blog and the bloglovin follow button is on the top left. I'd love to have you guys follow me! I'll see you guys soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment