Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Go Shopping With Me!


Hey guys! As a said last week, I couldn't blog/vlog because I was in Ocean City, Maryland celebrating the 4th of July.

But anyways, I went adventuring around Maryland a little and I came across a town called Berlin. And this place gave me A LOT of new items that I never have heard of in my life, but are really cool. Berlin is by far an absolute go- to place to find beautiful new products.



But first before I get to a few things that I found, let me just spend a moment talking about this cute little town. It was named one of the best towns in America for 2014, and it's only 10 minutes away from Ocean City. So it was definitely worth checking out.





I am SO glad we did. This is a very charming town that you can find pretty much anything you wanted. The town is very old fashioned- looking, but it is a very cute place. They have everything from jewelry stores, to restaraunts, to even a little cupcake shop.

The first store that I walked in was called Sisters, and a TON of things that I loved. I'm personally a Grumpy Cat fan, and they even had a whole shelf towards Grumpy Cat (yay!!).
 
A product that I will mention from Sisters is this jewelry organizer that I saw. My jewelry often gets very disorganized. I'm pretty sure every girl can relate to having a necklace that is all knotted up and it takes an eternity to fix. That's why I really liked this jewelry organizer; I have never heard of Lori Leigh Designs, but I am very glad that I found it here.
 

 
 This chic little organizer can be used to store virtually any type of jewelry. To me, there are two things that makes this jewelry organizer stand out. First is they aren't boring or bland, but they are actually very cute and it is very easy to take with you when you are traveling. The second thing is the way that they can store jewelry. My jewelry box is pretty much a little box, and when I put a ton of different earrings or necklaces, everything is pretty much in one big mesh of stuff. Lori Leigh's jewelry boxes are very different. It has 3 different trays: one for earrings, one for necklaces and bracelets, and one for rings. It is pretty much a mini vanity that you can take with you anywhere. If you're interested in these jewelry boxes, you can click the link here.
 

 
Next up was a charming little jewelry store. I initially came in with the intention to just look and not buy. That definitely did not turn out as planned.



I ran into a brand called Alex and Ani , and their charm bracelets were adorable. They all have a deeper/symbol or meaning, which I really love.  They are usually only around $30, so they aren't too overly expensive. They would make a perfect gift for someone you know, or hey even yourself. This is definitely going to make next week's favorites post! If you want to check out these adorable bracelets, just click here.


Finally, before leaving Berlin, we just had to stop at the cupcake shop called Cupcakes in Bloom. I typically am not a huge cupcake or cake fan, but these cupcakes were REALLY good. I tried out a german chocolate cupcake and it was up there in the top 5 of the best cupcakes I have ever had. If you ever go to Ocean City, you NEED to stop by Berlin to pick up some of their cupcakes!

Overall, this cute little town has something for everyone; from cupcake bakeries to jewelry shops, you are sure to have a great time in Berlin, Maryland.

Tell me what you guys think of this tiny town and if you have ever traveled here. Make sure you subscribe and follow me on Bloglovin and YouTube. Talk to you guys soon!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment