Tuesday, June 24, 2014

(HEALTHY) Iced Hot Cocoa Recipe

Hey guys! I recently have stumbled across this healthy drink recipe that I absolutely love. Not only is it ridiculously easy to make (seriously it only takes 5 minutes), but it's healthy too! I use it for a postrun snack because it is very high in calcium and protein, which your body needs to gain muscle and recover. Like I said, it's really easy to make and it is a great summer idea for all you hot cocoa lovers out there!

Here's what you need:

  • 2/3 cup of milk
  • 2 tablespoons of hot cocoa mix (I used Swiss Miss Milk Chocolate Mix)
  • 3-4 ice cubes
  • Whipped cream (optional)
  1. Put the hot cocoa and milk in a blender and blend until it is completely mixed together.
  2. Pour into a cup that has your ice cubes in.
  3. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment