Sunday, June 22, 2014

Review: Maybelline Color Sensational Vivids Lipstick

Hey guys! So in my haul video I mentioned the Maybelline Vivids Lipstick collection. I tried it out and let me tell you, this may be my favorite new lipstick collection! The color is very bright and bold and it stays on extremely well. I am very picky when it comes to lipstick and makeup in general, but this lipstick collection by Maybelline has definitely met my expectations.
So, overall I give this product by Maybelline a 5 out of 5. You NEED to try this lipstick out!

The color that I got in my video was Fuchsia Flash, so I would definitely recommend trying it out if you are going for a bold look.However, there were two other colors in particular that caught my eye.

If you are one of those girls who loves red lipstick, then try out Fire Red. This is a bright red that will definitely be one of your new favorites.


 
Fire Red




Also, a very different color that I noticed was Shocking Coral. Coral is a very trendy color for this summer, and it is definitely worth trying out.
 
Shocking Coral
 
 
Make sure you try this product out! I provided the link to the Maybelline Vivids Lipstick collection down below. I'll write reviews for the other products over the next couple of days. If you have any product recommendations, comment down below and I will make sure to try them out. If you want to see what else I got, I'll leave a link to my YouTube channel below so you guys can check out my Ulta Haul video. Make sure you subscribe! See you guys next time!



Product Website:
http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?productId=xlsImpprod4960033&_requestid=292816#

My YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCv3jc_S_DmXVOZqNxdEnMqA



No comments:

Post a Comment